Win a fishing package from COSTA!
GAME ON. GIFT UP!
Would you like to win a trip with a COSTA fishing pro and a chance to get fitted with some of the clearest and most superior sunglasses on the planet? Here is your chance! The FISHING package is sponsored by COSTA!
Enter for a chance to win at: www.facebook.com/N3LOptics
We know the right pair of sunglasses can also help you to get your game on so you look and feel your best.
Here are a few tips to help you pick the right pair of sunglasses to enhance your fishing trip.
If you’re planning to be on or near the water…
• Polarized lenses block blinding glare so you see objects more clearly. The lenses also boost colors to make your view of the world more vibrant.
• With hydrophobic lens coatings, water beads up and falls off the lens to keep your view clear.
• Dark amber and bronze contrast lens tints create greater clarity by enhancing contrast and blocking blurring blue light.
• For shallow water up to 12 feet deep, select a lens with contrast to help you spot underwater features. For deeper water, go with a darker contrast or neutral lens tint to shield your eyes from the intense sun.
• More lens curve maximizes peripheral protection against sun, wind and water spray.
• Mirrored lens coatings help you see more clearly by reflecting the sun rays bounced off the water.
• Resilient frame materials with rubberized grip points on the nose bridge and temples keep eyewear secure on your face.
A good sunglass for water sports is the COSTA Fantail. With more youthful, boxy lines, an excellent fit, and glare eliminating 580 lens technology.